Insurance Brokers West Wales
Responsible pet ownership means caring for the welfare of our pets. This means taking our pets for regular veterinary checkups and vaccinations.
Each trip is expensive and you can’t always budget for the cost. If your pet has an accident or falls ill, the cost of treatment is unexpected and often expensive. Taking out pet insurance will enable you to concentrate on getting your pet back to full health knowing that the cost of the treatment is taken care of.
Pet insurance also enables you to make a decision on the course of treatment for your pet based on your pet’s best interests, rather than your budget.
It isn’t just the health of your pet that you would be insuring. Our policies not only cover vets costs but also:
- Third party liability if your pet causes damage or injury. Legal costs are onerous.
- The purchase cost of your pet if it is lost due to illness, theft or straying.
- Advertising for a lost pet.
- Reward for a lost pet.
- Boarding fees if you are hospitalised and unable to look after your pet.
- Holiday cancellation cost if your pet is ill before you travel or whilst you are away.
Premiums can be paid for up to 6 months if you are unable to work as a result of an accident, injury, illness or unemployment, giving you the peace of mind your pet is safe in your hour of need.
If you travel abroad with your pet we have the Pet Travel Scheme which will give you the benefits abroad that you expect in the UK.
Contact us today to find out how we can help to find the right pet insurance policy for you and your pet.